jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Testing Signals

I'm starting this new blog with my Testing Signals....

These signals are still in the testing phase, before they can be offer to subscribers of my blog.

I will be publishing in this blog the Signals that are under Test, but that has produced good results in the backtests. So they are in the last phase of test before they could be offered to my subscribers.

Once this signals pass this stage of testing with good results... they are going to be offered to my subscribers and they are not going to be published here anymore.

Remember that if you want to be an official subscriber and if you want to receive all the Entry (Pending) Orders Signals, send me an email with subject: "MAY SUBSCRIPTION" to guateforex.signals@gmail.com, for information.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario